Muskoka Waterfront Estate
Once Discovered Never Forgotten
Located at Gloucester Pool, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
This property has it all when it comes to Waterfront! South-western exposure and terrific elevation affords the owner gorgeous views, unrivaled sunsets with easy access to water. Convenient year-round living only 4 minutes off Highway 400. Pavement to the door! Just over a 60 minute drive from the top of Toronto to this area of multi-million dollar homes.
Gloucester Pool begins at Lock 45 in Port Severn and runs North East through Little Lake carrying on through Little Chute to the Big Chute Marine Railway. Gloucester Pool is just a bit over a mile from Big Chute. The Pool has many islands and shoals with the west and northern sections being more suitable for cruising. The Pool is the last major body of water on the Trent Severn Waterway before Georgian Bay and beyond! The road is comfortably positioned in a quiet bay on the Northwest arm of Gloucester Pool.
Amenities abound in this 6,500 sq ft masterpiece including:
1) Designer Kitchen with Sub Zero, Wolf Range, Miele Oven and Dishwasher, Granite counter tops and back splash.
2) The 45' Great Room boasts a large gas fireplace; recessed 50" T.V. with built-in surround sound, beautiful ash hardwood flooring, 30' ceilings and massive designer chandeliers. Large custom post & beams and cedar ceilings throughout the dwelling emphasize the Muskoka feeling of this contemporary beauty.
3) A generous 4,000 sq. ft. maintenance free composite deck with state of the art tinted glass topless railing and Hot Tub.
4) Custom built lakeside in ground kidney shaped swimming pool with extensive professional landscaping. Granite slabs surround the pool, allowing it to blending to the surroundings with ease. The adjacent Pool House is outfitted with fridge & bar.
5) Extensive docking with two 55' piers. The exterior of the home is finished in custom stone and maintenance free siding. The grounds are professionally landscaped to a degree befitting this treasure.
6) A generous games room with 3 sided gas fireplace will ensure no rainy day is wasted!
7) 4 designer Bathrooms feature limestone and granite showers, Ethan Allen cherry wood vanities with glass bowl sinks and high quality fixtures.
You arrive at this stunning luxury waterfront address down 400 feet of paved driveway to a 3500 sq ft circular Unistone landing. You enter the home through a large vaulted custom wood & stone Portico presenting massive double oak and bronzed glass entry doors into one of the warmest soft earth toned atmospheres one could ever expect. This residence stretches 165 feet in length and the waterside takes every advantage of the spectacular panoramic view of the lake through extensive vaulting glass windows.
THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN TO RENTAL INQUIRIES, NOT FOR SALE.
2, 500 sq. ft master suite with 5 piece bath, grand custom walk-in closet, full laundry facilities and outstanding loft home office.
Another 4 over-sized Bedrooms allow plenty of room for extended family and guests.
Great room and changing room could also be used as an additional bedroom.
We will provide extra queen size air bed as per request.
Partial rental of the entire property, North or the South wing is acceptable.
THINGS TO DO
30 minutes away from Mount St. Louis
90 minutes away from Blue Mountain
Visit local sites such as Bracebridge, Huntsville, Georgian Bay, Muskoka Heritage Place.
Renowned National and Provincial Parks
Georgian Bay Islands National Park and Six Mile Lake Provincial Park are both less than 30 minutes away.
From water-skiing, flyboarding to fishing, all types of watersport can be enjoyed by our waterfront estate.
Adventures by Land
Horse-riding, hiking, trailing, to ATV are all accessible within the Muskoka area. Some of the most beautiful golf courses in Canada are around the Muskoka area.
Relaxing or Partying at the Estate
Relaxing at the estate is never boring. Billiard, foosball, surround sound system with zone control, plenty of film selections are all available within the property.
My friends and I went up for the weekend and this cottage was simply perfect. To start with its a gorgeous cottage with everything newly furnished. They even have a throne chair which everyone needs to sit in just once. The property is beautifully kept and it is tucked away nicely in the bay for privacy. My friends and I spent most of our time sitting on their giant deck and admiring the view. I highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to get away for the weekend with a little class.